| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Trincomalee in January is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.9 °C (82.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 3.6 °C (6.5 °F).
- The weather in January is far from dry with occasional rain. Some 132mm (5.2in) of H2O accrues during on average 13 days.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Trincomalee January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Trincomalee, Sri Lanka
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Trincomalee:
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 1030.9 kms (640.6 miles) NNW
- Musulipatnam, India - 847 kms (526.3 miles) N
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 1082.5 kms (672.7 miles) NW
- Goa, India - 1114.1 kms (692.3 miles) NW
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 504.7 kms (313.6 miles) NNW
- Bangalore, India - 630.8 kms (392 miles) NW
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 845.9 kms (525.6 miles) NW
- Kozhikode, India - 668.1 kms (415.2 miles) WNW
- Pamban, India - 236.5 kms (147 miles) WNW
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 473 kms (293.9 miles) W
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 473 kms (293.9 miles) W
- Minicoy, Lakshadweep - 891.5 kms (554 miles) W
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 167.4 kms (104 miles) WSW
- Kurunegala, Sri Lanka - 157.7 kms (98 miles) SW
- Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka - 187.5 kms (116.5 miles) SSW
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 241.4 kms (150 miles) SW
- Hambantota, Sri Lanka - 274.6 kms (170.6 miles) S
- Male, Maldives - 982.9 kms (610.8 miles) WSW